<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5664602006921352201?origin\x3dhttp://akaxiiaowei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Xuan Wei's Diary ♥
101010 @ 0153 am the day that i'm wif you , nth will breaks us away

Biography

Photobucket


The name is XUAN WEI. Pronounced similar to XUANNY :D
I'm in love with SERENA !
My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag.
I hate them alot. World would be such a better place without them all.


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Tagboard

<No SPAMMING! : ]

Linksboard

Meet the people I love ♥

♥ DEAR DEAR
D NEES
Michelle
Selene
Evon
Chingyen
Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ July 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to post. Today, during lesson our head of department came in to our class to spot check on us. I though my hair wont kana caught by them but in the end they ask me to stand infront and when to their office to get a Nerd hair cut =.=
But i went there awhile and i just walk off. I might as well go outside cut myself rather they help me cut a CUTE hairstyle for me.
Back to class, i continue playing DOTA wif my frens and wait for afternoon break.
During break, my frens and i went to LOT1, Cox i need to get a hair cut before getting bak my Ez-Link card >.<
When to a Salon, getting a hair cut. Overall my hair they cut till quite nice and i pretty like it. But it Cost me about $24 =.= I"M BROKE !!
On the way bak to School, i currently Miss my deardear alot alot >.<
Having a Deep lovesick ba.
But She seem very busy wif her frens =( and she reply very lag. Haix ~!~!
And i also donnoe wat actually happen to me. Suddenly my mood change to the Max and Maxed.. And things just happen that not wat i wan..
this feeling is horrible !! Haix !
Hope everything will be fine after tml ba !

♥our lips must always be sealed
3:14 AM